Answering my own question


Plan of Action
I will be attending classes with 1st and 2nd year medical school students. Then I will be observing both residents and practicing physicians for last half of January. Periodically I will write about my experiences in this blog. I also hope to interview med school students, residents, and practicing physicians to get more in depth idea of how each phase (med school, residency, practicing physician) is like.



Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Day in the Practice of ...

For the last two weeks of this program I shadowed physicians from different fields: family medicine (of course), pediatrics, dermatology, ENT, psychiatry, etc. Instead of posts, I will make separate pages on this blog titled A Day in the Practice of ... with the ellipse being replaced with the name of a doctor and the field they practice in.  So in a way I will be doing  MS3 rotations. These lasts few (6-10) posts will be more focused on general information about each field. However, I will give a short summary on my take on the field as well.

I know, short lame post, but I feel like I should have give you some insight as to what is going on for my last posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment