Answering my own question


Plan of Action
I will be attending classes with 1st and 2nd year medical school students. Then I will be observing both residents and practicing physicians for last half of January. Periodically I will write about my experiences in this blog. I also hope to interview med school students, residents, and practicing physicians to get more in depth idea of how each phase (med school, residency, practicing physician) is like.



Sunday, December 26, 2010

Learning how to use a blog

It's 1:30am and I am here typing up a blog, hoping that I am doing it right. I know what you are thinking, how do I not know how to blog? Well considering the fact that I don't have a Facebook account (by choice) and I just learned this year that there is are shortcut key strokes to copying and pasting instead of writing the whole sentence/ paragraph over again, I think that it's not surprising that I don't know if I'm blogging correctly.

Anyway, I'm trying to get the gist of this blog before my project begins in January. I know this blog is suppose to be about med school here's something to think about: Another blogger named "fakedoctor" posted a quiz out on compatibility with doctors in terms of romance (could you stand dating a doctor/med school student). Here's the link.

http://ahyesmedschool.blogspot.com/2006/09/bland-date.html


You should take it, it's very funny (although a bit sexually graphic) plus it gives you an idea of the reality of medicine and how it may affect your social/romance life.

No comments:

Post a Comment